Food That Promote Hair Growth
- Chicken, protein should be incorporated in the diet for optimum hair growth. Hair is 88 percent protein, so applying protein to the body helps stimulate hair growth.
- Fish oil is rich in the omega 3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, and omega 3 fatty acids are said to nourish hair follicles; in this way, they encourage hair growth and prevent premature baldness. In addition, fish is rich in protein, which also contributes to healthy hair. These benefits help to explain the positive link between fish oil and hair health.
- Grapes are good for your hair and work as a natural antioxidant, increasing blood circulation that leads to hair growth.
- Olives and olive oil are other great antioxidants for the re growth of hair.
- Leafy green vegetables provide some of the best nutrients that the body needs to grow hair. They provide biotin, vitamin B and folic acid, which are essential nutrients for stimulating hair growth.
Benefits of Exercise for Hair Growth
Proper inner and outer health is very important in the hair re growth process. The hair on the head needs the right diet, rich in protein and vitamins, for good, healthy growth. If these basic requirements are not provided to the minimal possible extent, the hair loss can be on the higher side. One of the best ways to maintain the body that will eventually assist hair growth is to carry out exercise daily. It has been found that a person has to exercise daily to maintain a slim and trim body, ultimately stay fit and healthy.
Scalp Massage Assisting with Hair Regrowth
Scalp massages combined with quality, professional products are a beneficial service that helps stimulate blood flow to the scalp, opening the pores and depositing the products directly into the scalp. This service is a direct and targeted service which aids in conditioning the scalp and hair follicles. Scalp massages help with relaxation, decreasing stress and helps boost the strength of the hair roots. The kneading pressure applied by massage warms the skin and opens up blood vessels to increase flow and boost circulation. The rubbing motion promotes relaxation and feels good, thus increasing the production of "feel good" chemicals that work to lower levels of stress hormone in the body.
These are only tips, you may need to seek advice from a medical professional.
Nancy Brown, proprietor of NV My Hair, is a true gem!
She is peerless in her hair extension/weaving abilities and delivers her services at an unbeatable price! I paid $240 for my full head of extensions!
The result was a natural looking, thick, luxurious mane that I was complimented on daily. The only suspects of my hair's authenticity were those who simply couldn't believe someone could have such naturally gorgeous hair!
Seriously, you simply can't undercut her prices and you simply won't find another Nancy Brown! You'll laugh like old girlfriends while she transforms your hair from hum-drum to va va voom!
Puggly W. Los Angeles, CA
I initially met Nancy for a consult
She provided me with great insight into addressing my hair breakage. I went to her a few weeks later and she did my hair and WOW! It is so beautiful. She is very professional but yet she listens and is supportive. She didn't make me feel self-conscious about my hair loss but instead completely had me relaxed with the whole process. She was so quick! I am SO HAPPY with the results. Nancy is truly a blessing and so very AMAZING!!!! Thank you Nancy!
Lynne P. Boston, MA
Nancy is AMAZING!!!
This is actually my 2nd time going back to see her. The 1st time she did my hair I was SO nervous but when she was done I couldn't believe my eyes! 1st of all she works super fast and I had fun- she is like an old friend and I really enjoy talking to her. She also specializes in healthy hair care. Weaves can be really damaging to your hair but Nancy deep conditions your hair first and then puts leave in conditioner all over before and after blow drying. Then once she braids, she treats each row where the scalp is exposed with some cooling, conditioning serum. I love that part! :) But the Best is when you look in the mirror and feel SO beautiful! The way she does weaves looks so natural you don't feel cheap, ghetto or clownish. I am from L. A and I am SO happy I found the 1 person in Boston who can deliver Hollywood results.
Gabrielle T. Los Angeles, CA